Sunday, January 19, 2014

"Behold the lamb of God"



"Behold the lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world." John 1:29




http://www.catholicmannight.com
Every time I hear those words, I imagine a deep theatrical voice speaking in with such authority. It was not the voice of James Earl Jones who spoke them it was John the Baptist, a hermit, the messenger of God who came to prepare the way of the Lord. He knew and recognized and beheld the Lamb of God. Jesus invites us, as he did his disciples, to follow him.We are called to testify that He is the son of God by what we say and all we do.

To follow the Lamb of God we must be open to let him in our lives. Here I am Lord: I come do your will.                                                                                                                                                         Psalm 40

Dearest Jesus, I ask you to work through me.

                                                         Amen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment